The village market moves from its regular third Sunday slot to run alongside the fête this year.
Pop in to the hall to see the many stalls and buy gifts, delicious treats and lots more that you won’t find in the shops.
- Apple juice and cider from St Crispins
- Hot sauces and condiments from Hornet Chilli
- Local honey
- Fudge and other traditional sweets
- Fancy cakes from Huntingbourne Cakes
- Locally grown rare potato varieties and other fresh fruit & veg from Wilson’s Wonders
- Locally produced rare breed meats from Fernworth Farm
- Cards and paper goods from Flamingo Paperie
- Candles and wax melts from Tranquility Moon Aromas
- Also pens, gifts, craft items, rugs, and much more!